More Questions on Ultra 10

Hi,

I've got some more questions on the setup of our ultra 10; hopefully
this list can help me:

1. Bootup message I
Since I replaced potato's 2.2.15 Kernel with 2.2.19 from woody, on every
boot the line 'Unimplemented SPARC system call 69' appears several
times. Do I have to worry about this? Could it help to update to 2.4.5
(2.4.6 if available)?

2. Bootup message II
On bootup two 'happy meal' nics are detected, but there is only one
accessible at the back (eth1). Where is the other ??? And why do they
have the same MAC address?

3. Sound
Is it possible to use the builtin sound? Kernel or alsa? I think I have
a cs4231 chip, which is supported by alsa i think. Someone having been
successfull?

4. Creator 3D via Xfree4.10
Does someone have a working XFree86-4, maybe even for both ati mach 64
and sunffb cards? I could not find anything on google or Xfree's site
and the sunffb manpage is crap.

Thanks for your help,

Karsten

--