Re: New sun4u kernel images

Excerpts from internet.computing.debian.sparc: 19-Jun-101 New sun4u
kernel images by Ben Collins@debian.org
> These images are based off of the latest Vger CVS. Also, they've been
> compiled with the old trusty egcs64 since it seems there is atleast one
> case of gcc-3.0-sparc64 causing a failure on an E250(or was it E450?).

How do you build this source with egcs64? I'm trying to build a kernel
module (openafs), and the kernel-headers-2.4.5-sparc package seems to
include the include/linux/modules/*.ver files from one of the sun4cdm
builds, which isn't very useful to me. I get the "kernel.h:132: size of
array `_f' is too large"
trying to depend in the source acquired from

Package: kernel-source-2.4.5
Version: 2.4.5-1

Hmmm. maybe if I build the source for kernel-image-2.4.5-sun4u it will
leave dregs that are usable....