XFree86 4.1.0 for SPARC/UltraSPARC

The latest test packages for XFree86 4.1.0, including Dave Miller's PCI
patches, are available. You can add this to /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://people.debian.org/%7Ebranden/ woody/sparc/

And then run apt-get update. Afterwhich, you can run "apt-get upgrade"
if you already have my 4.0.3 packages installed, or "apt-get install
xserver-xfree86" if you have a new install.

Thanks to Branden for getting the patch integrated with the main Debian
package set.

These work on my Ultra5 (Mach64), even with Accel (no more swapped
cursor/fonts). They should work on sb100/sb1000 systems aswell.
Remember, you'll need a recent 2.2.19+ or 2.4.5+ kernel (preferably one
of the Debian pre-compiled packages, or Vger CVS compiled).

Have fun...