Re: Unimplemented SPARC system call 140

> You can ignore these on 2.2.x kernels. It's an artifact of LFS support
> in the newest glibc. Basically it tries to use LFS syscalls first, and
> then falls back to non LFS syscalls. The LFS syscalls does not exist on
> 2.2.x kernels, which is ok.

Well, the problem is that I'm using potato, so I'm using libc6 2.1.3-18,
does this version make that syscall already? and another problem is that
mkraid breaks and doesn't finish making the raid5, ie ckraid on the raid
says that it cannot read the raid superblocks.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net