Re: New Woody 2.3.2 boot images for sparc, need testing...

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 09:13:14AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> Wow! So you mean the ever elusive problem with booting ss2's is fixed
> somehow?! :)
no :-(

hoped so but in the latest image is just much more messages and I was too
impatient to wait and test if it will be Booting Linux... halt;->

> That's great news, thanks for testing them out. I'm wondering if the
> fixes for tilo might have solved this.
so it's working only with Debian 2.1 diskettes.
and they doesn't have net install
and I have broken floppy
and I'll be back to the problem in next week.

is it possible to do simple kernel, root tftpimage?

just never do any tftpimage myself. I think it's trivial question.

Artur Górniak <josh@josh.wcss.wroc.pl>

--
 ADV:  Debian Linux (http://www.debian.org/)           josh@grey.debian.pl
 INFO: http://grey.topnet.pl/    ICQ: 13638761    EMAIL: josh@grey.topnet.pl