New Woody 2.3.2 boot images for sparc, need testing...

These are based on the latest CVS of boot-floppies. The major change is
that the sun4u images are built from the 2.4.4 kernel images. The best
part about this is that this means that should support Blade 100/1000
(don't hold me to this, I can't test them) since they are synced with
vger CVS as of today. The sparc32 images are still based on 2.2.19.

You'll notice that the sun4u rescue image is 2880k. I know that sparc's
don't have 2880k floppies, but then again, most ultrasparc's that I have
used can't boot from floppy anyway. You'll need to netboot with the
provided tftp image, unless you know how to create a bootable CD with
the provided files (isn't too hard).

FYI, I have not tested these *at all*. I am getting ready to try the
tftp image (atleast booting it) once I find the serial cable that was
misplaced in my recent move.

Let me know how things go.

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

For netboot, you should only need the tftpimage under the subarch
directory of your choice. The rest of the install should be able to
download everything else itself.

Ben