New Woody 2.3.2 boot images for sparc, need testing...

These are based on the latest CVS of boot-floppies. The major change is
that the sun4u images are built from the 2.4.4 kernel images. The best
part about this is that this means that should support Blade 100/1000
(don't hold me to this, I can't test them) since they are synced with
vger CVS as of today. The sparc32 images are still based on 2.2.19.

You'll notice that the sun4u rescue image is 2880k. I know that sparc's
don't have 2880k floppies, but then again, most ultrasparc's that I have
used can't boot from floppy anyway. You'll need to netboot with the
provided tftp image, unless you know how to create a bootable CD with
the provided files (isn't too hard).

FYI, I have not tested these *at all*. I am getting ready to try the
tftp image (atleast booting it) once I find the serial cable that was
misplaced in my recent move.

Let me know how things go.

For netboot, you should only need the tftpimage under the subarch
directory of your choice. The rest of the install should be able to
download everything else itself.