X keyboard map - summary

Thanks to everybody that helped with the video, mouse and the keyboard
setting.
Here is the working configuration that I managed to put up with your
help, so maybe someone with my problem can find it in the archives:
(search engine baits: x xwindow linux sparc ultrasparc ultra10 sun
xkbmodel type4 type5 type6 mouse framebuffer )

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"sun"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"type4"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"CorePointer"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/gpmdata"
	Option		"Protocol"		"MouseSystems"
	Option		"AllowMouseOpenFail"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"Creator"
	Driver		"sunffb"
EndSection

happy linuxing under the sun to everybody....

 Pierfrancesco Caci |            System Administrator @ seabone.net
 p.caci@seabone.net |     Telecom Italia S.p.A. - International Operations
     Linux paperino 2.4.2 #2 Thu Mar 8 15:21:54 CET 2001 i686 unknown