Re: news on sun blade 100 yet ?

* Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> [010506 09:18]:
> I'm trying to keep the Debian sun4u kernels in sync with CVS. Right now
> the 2.4.4 kernel images should work on Blade-100 (minus the framebuffer
> support since that is a pretty recent addition to CVS).

True, but just to make expectations realistic right now... the
framebuffer will kinda work with some "snow" on one edge of the screen.
The audio chipset will also work, but it's support is immature.  Serial
console access will not work on it yet due to lack of the PCI-ISA bridge
support.  X4 won't work yet... but that goes with all the PCI Ultras.
And I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff, but that's the noticable
stuff.