Netscape on Sparc

This newbie is having problems installing Netscape on a Sparc20.
I've downloaded and dpkg'd the 2 .deb files netscape-common*.deb
and netscape-navigator*.deb, but it's not working.

There are evidentally "issues" with Netscape for Sparc. Can anyone
kind of give me the big picture on getting it going? I'm not into
any heavy duty compiling yet so just a general overview of the
main issues might point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Mark Mohrmann
Video Broadcast Technician
Lyndon State College
Lyndonville, Vt.