Re: Solaris Binaries

Hi,

Well I also upgraded to 2.4 and found the emulation no longer worked, not
having any time to work it out I went back to a 2.2.x kernel and it
worked again.

If your determined to have a 2.4 kernel (or just wish to help) perhaps
you could submit a bug
report on the kernel mailing list.

Regards,

Peter Firmstone.