Unstable upgrade

Prior to selling my (x86) laptop, I had been running unstable on it since the
potato rollover with no problems.

Currently, my sparc workstation is running testing but I need newer gtk libs
and other things, so I was ready to upgrade to unstable on it.

However, 'apt-get dist-upgrade' announces that it will remove every single
xfonts package I have installed. This sounds like a *bad* thing, so I aborted
the upgrade. What's going on here?

--
Shawn Boyette :: mdxi@collapsar.net :: http://mdxi.collapsar.net/
He had reached the stage in a young man's life when the grimness of the