Re: Netra && Linux

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 06:42:59PM -0500, boucli27@altavista.net wrote:
> I would like to know if Linux runs on the Netra server line from Sun.
> If it runs on which models does it run ?, what features are supported or unsupported.

I have it running on a Netra...I don't know the exact model, but the hardware
is the same as a SparcStation 5. It should run on almost any Netra machine,
AFAIK they're just Sun workstations sans framebuffer. At least that's the
difference between this one and the SS5 I got my hands on.

hth,

--
Borut
borut.mrak@ijs.si