installing debian on sparc

Hey people, need urgent help

trying to install debian on 3 of our sparcserver10's here, and the installation part is fine
but when it goes to reboot, it wont boot, comes up with error at a certain byte of the hdd

but if i change the hard disk parititoning byte changes, leading me to beleive it was a hard drive partitioning error.
So i've tried every known combination to man in my partitioning.

Has anyone had any success at all installing debian (any versions) onto a sparcserver 10 ?

King Regards