floppy boot trouble

Hi all,

I am using Debian-potato and think it's better  i have a rescue diskette.  Therefore,
I downloaded resucue.bin from a debian-mirror site.  After booting,  mysparc machine(SparcStation 20 with 2cpu) shows the message " Welocome Debian...." and start to check the system. However, the system halted with
the messages such as,

VFS : Insert root floppy disk to be loaded int RAM disk and press ENTER (=> I did it)
RAMDISK: ext2 filesystem found at block 0
RAMDISK: Loading 1440 blocks into ram disk...  done.
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
Kernel panic: No init found. Try passing init=option to kernel.
Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

What should I try to correct ?

I downloaded rescue.bin in sun4cdm directory but my machine uses a smp version of
kernel . Can it be the reason for boot failure?

and  in the sentence " Press L1-A to return to the boot prom",  which character does "L1" stand for ?

Thanks Debian !

Seoung