XSunMono dies / XFree on Sparc?

Hi there,

is there any other X server besides "XSun" available for Sparc?
The XSunMono server from Potato does end up with a segmentation fault
here, and now I'm looking for alternatives.

BTW, the X server that came with Slink runs very well- so I suppose this
is a bug in the newer versions of XSunMono...? I've no problems with the
XSun (color) X server from Potato...

Here's my config:

hoeckergans:~# cat /proc/devices
Character devices:
  1 mem
  2 pty
  3 ttyp
  4 ttyS
  5 cua
  7 vcs
 10 misc
 11 kbd
 14 sparcaudio
 29 fb
128 ptm
136 pts

hoeckergans:~# cat /proc/fb
0 BWtwo

hoeckergans:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
cpu             : Fujitsu  MB86900/1A or LSI L64831 SparcKIT-40
fpu             : Weitek WTL3170/2
promlib         : Version 0 Revision 0
prom            : 1.6
type            : sun4c
ncpus probed    : 1
ncpus active    : 1
BogoMips        : 24.88
vacsize         : 65536 bytes
vachwflush      : no
vaclinesize     : 16 bytes
mmuctxs         : 8
mmupsegs        : 128
kernelpsegs     : 32
kfreepsegs      : 0
usedpsegs       : 59
ufreepsegs      : 6
user_taken      : 0
max_taken       : 24

Is there anyone with a BwTwo graphics adaptor and Potato running?

Regards,
		Andi