Re: newbie+potato+Classic=? [was CDU561 misadventures]

Wow.

I can't believe all the response!  Many thanks to
all who responded so quickly.  It's just after
midnight, my time, and I just got back from the
ADSL haul-session.  I grabbed the whole thing
from the Stormix debian ftp mirror.  It only took
two CDRWs...  :-)

I will process all this info tomorrow, after a wee
bit of sleep, a nice double-espresso, and breaky.

Thanks again for all the tips and advice.  I will
let you know what happens...

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

--
cheers,
Mike Pfleger

There's seventy brilliant people on Earth.
Where are they hiding?
-Cabaret Voltaire "Yashar"