Re: New set of boot-floppies to test

Hello-

I tried the sun4cdm tftpboot image and boot floppies on an IPC
(ROM version 2.6 w/24 MB of memory), but couldn't get either of
them to work.  I Also tried the disks/image from the current
(2.2.15-2000-06-10) sun4cdm tree on ftp.debian.org, which gave
me the same errors:

With the tftpboot image, I managed to pull the image across,
but then immediately got:

Data Access Exception
ok>

With the floppies, It fails immediately:

Can't read disk label
Can't open Sun disk label package
Can't open boot device
ok>

The bit with the floopies sounds like it's something fairly
fundamental with the  machine, rather than a problem with the
disks, but I was wondering if anyone had managed to get an IPC
to boot over the net.

Thanks-
David