RE: SMP SS10 freezes hard intermittently

Hello-

Again, my apologies for the embarassingly long delay...

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> [...]

cpu             : Texas Instruments, Inc. - MicroSparc
fpu             : SuperSparc on-chip FPU
promlib         : Version 3 Revision 2
prom            : 2.12
type            : sun4m
ncpus probed    : 2
ncpus active    : 2
Cpu0Bogo        : 39.83
Cpu1Bogo        : 39.93
MMU type        : TI Viking
invall          : 0
invmm           : 0
invrnge         : 0
invpg           : 0
contexts        : 65536
CPU0            : online
CPU1            : online

This particular beast is actually the unholy union of the innards of
two otherwise identical SS10's, so it's never booted anything else in
its current incarnation.  The existing OS on the disks was SunOS
4.something, which was not amused to find a second CPU.

As I expect you saw, Anton Blanchard suspects that this sort of
unpleasantness is to be expected from a 2.2 kernel, so I'll either
just be patient, or continue shotgun debugging.

Thanks-

David