Re: test this ! (hard lockups)

Does _anyone_ have a SparcStation 5 with Linux ?

It seems ONLY SparcStation 5 is susceptible to the problem.
doing strace -ff -p `pidof inetd` and telnetting to ident port
loks it up reliably on the fork call.

Transferring that same hard drive onto a SparcStation 4 magically
eliminates the lockups. (transferring to another SS5 keeps the problem)

Is anyone capable of tracing this down ? (I probably should post to
another mailing list, like the linux kernel, but I first shoul know if
it is reproducible by other people.)

Sergey.