mutt 1.2 on sparc

#included disclaimers/not_subscribed_to_this_list_anymore.h

After a few weeks, I became too annoyed by the absence of mutt
1.2 in sparc and decided to compile my own (I would have done
that earlier if I was still a maintainer and could do an NMU,
but anyway).

What I found out is that Marco is using some "smart" tricks in
debian/rules which require a newer version of make; I installed
the newest one and mutt compiled.

So, just to pass the feedback on: if the newest make is
installed on the sparc autobuilder, it will be able to
autobuild mutt again.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
         pgp key: http://zope.gf.com.br/lalo/pessoal/pgp

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar