UCITA passed in Virginia

This law passed in Virginia and is on it's way around the country.

It Sucks.  It allows the large software companies, among others, to escape responsibility for their software.  It also affects developers of free software in many ways.  Please take a look at the links below and call/write/e-mail/fax/and otherwise communicate to your representatives.

See:
http://linuxtoday.com/stories/15948.html

or
http://www.badsoftware.com

Note: Those of you on the lists for Linux support - I would not normally post things of this nature as they are off-topic for the list but I feel that if this sort of law gets passed things like Linux will be in grave danger.  Thus I feel it important enough to post here.