Net Boot problem

Hello!

I am not sure if this is a problem produced by me...
I am trying to TFTPBoot an Ultra1 Maschine. I did the same with a couple of
Sparc's before. My Problem is that when I start TCPDump on another Ultra in the
same subnet and do a "boot net" on the to installing maschine I get nothing. I
mean I dont see any broadcast packages like arp and rarp. Am I doing something
wrong?

Yours Ruprecht

--
Waerend man in Villa Redmond noch bootet, ist der Pinguin schon bei der
Arbeit!