Whats the newest version of debian sparc?

I have a sparcstation 5, and just installed slink debian-sparc.  So far
all the suddle differences have been the biggest pain, but now I'm
running into issues with   a few things.

First, when trying to ssh to the machine:  Warning: Remote host failed
or refused to allocate a pseudo tty.

Also, I get errors for a few things (imapd and mpg123) that says
GLIBC_2.0 not defined in libc.so.6 with link time reference.

Is there a newer potato version of sparc debian I can upgrade this too?
If so, how do I do that?  And what should be in my apt sources list?

Thanks.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu