Re: Re: CD Writer and SCSI adapter on Ultra5

Thank you for your kind replies.

Joshua, due to the fact that I found the SCSI adapter
already inside my Ultra5 I supposed it as being a
common feature of all new Ultra5 and I wondered if
this could be a standard one.

So this is an answer also to Rainer that, if I understood well,
is suggesting to me some good SCSI adapter to buy.

Probably it could have been a good choice to issue
prtconf
command under Solaris before erasing it with Linux,
in order to probe all the hardware my Ultra5 have inside
(graphics, ethernet, SCSI adapter and so on).
There is not any similar command in Linux, is there?

Thank you again.

Roberto Giorgetti
Milan - Italy