Re: tftpboot.img wierdness (Sparc10)

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 02:36:40PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:

:After you boot, switch to vt2 (ALT+F2), and hist return to get a shell.
:See what happens there (or switch to vt3 and check the log window).

Aw shucks, that meens I have to go all the way up stairs (one flight),
and put a head on it (which is sitting right next to it but plugged
into a different machine),  I wonder if I turn off the ALT -> META
binding in minicom can I save my self the trip :)

-Jon