X401(pre2-RC3) on Sparc hardware with a UK keyboard. Help!

How do I confiure X so I don't get this:

(II) Keyboard "Generic Keyboard" handled by legacy driver
(**) Option "Protocol" "busmouse"
(**) Generic Mouse: Protocol: "busmouse"
(**) Generic Mouse: Core Pointer
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/sunmouse"
(==) Generic Mouse: Buttons: 3
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Generic Mouse" (type: MOUSE)
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

(which results in a keymap that thinks all keys are one place to the
right of where they really are. Not useful... :O)

At the moment I have:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "sun"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "type5_uk"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "gb"
EndSection

But I have tried all sorts - basically rooting around in /etc/X11/xkb/* files
trying to find tags that might do something useful...

Any help much appreciated!

--
Cheers, Paul