boot cdrom single

Hmm, it appears that 'boot cdrom -s' and 'boot cdrom single' do not work
to boot into single user mode.  Is this correct behaviour?  Solaris can
'boot cdrom -s' to boot into single user mode.  Can this be done at
all with SILO?

Also, I've noticed that STOP-A doesn't work once SILO is loaded and the
kernel is booting.  In Solaris one can STOP-A anytime no matter what
state the software is in.  I thought this was a hardware feature of
Sparc's.

Sorry, I'm new to Sun hardware and how it differs between Linux for
Sparc and Solaris for Sparc.

- Ken