X4.0.1

I have XFree86 4.0.1 from unstable installed on a sparc 10 with a cun
cg6 fb. I am wondering what the correct settings are for everything? I
put 'suncg6' for the video device and gpmdata for the mouse and
sunkeymap for the keyboard. However, the refresh rate is really slow,
the mouse appears to work but goes nuts and then stops completely. They
keyboard also sortof works. Half the keys are miss mapped (enter is
'c'). If anyone has a similar setup could you send me your XF86Config
file please.