subnetting network

Hello

    This is perhaps slightly off topic as it deals more with linux networking than anything else, but does deal with Debian on SPARC sorta. =)  I have two 32-bit sparc and I want to connect them to the rest of my network, but, they use a different interface than the rest of my network and I can't seem to ping other clients.  I have several computers, windows and linux boxes, all intel on a coaxial network, all connected to the internet via a cable modem through a gateway.  The SPARCs use that crappy AUI and have no coaxial connector.  However I have trancievers that convert the AUI to UTP and I have a hub.  I setup a seperate subnet (192.168.1.0) and they can ping each other on that network, but cannot ping any computer on the coaxial network (192.168.0.0).  I have setup a linux box (not the internet router, another computer) with both a coaxial card and a utp card in it to serve as a gateway.  On the coaxial network, my gateway's address is 192.168.0.6, and on the utp network, the ip address is 192.168.1.1.  The IP address of the internet gateway is 192.168.0.5 on the coaxial side and I am not going to say the internet IP for security reasons (don't want crackers telneting into my network =)).
    Anyway, how do I route so that computers on the 192.168.1.0 network can ping computers on the 192.168.0.0 network and vice-versa; how do I route the internet so that I can route it to both the 192.168.0.0 network and the 192.168.1.0 network?  The router is using ipchains to route the internet packets to the networks.

    Thank You,
    John F. Scipione
    jscipio@rochester.rr.com