Re: Parallax Graphics Frame Buffer

* Antonio Musumeci <bile@landofbile.com> [001017 14:04]:
> Does anyone know if there is a Parallax Graphics Xserver in the works or
> drivers being developed for the linux kernel?

I don't think so, no... and for it to happen it would require
a) someone with a desire to have it working and b) someone with
that card and c) for them to have documentation on the card and
d) then to want it badly enough to want to take the time and give
the effort to do it.  If you know someone who fits that qualification,
then they have my blessings. ;)