CD-ROM install problems on SPARCstation 5

Good Afternoon:

I'm continuously getting hung-up in the middle of an install
from a Debian GNU Linux CDROM on a SPARCstation 5. During the
'Install Operating System Kernel and Modules', 'Select Debian
Archive path' part of the install, it cannot find the directory
which contains the file 'sun4cdm/images-1.44j/rescue.bin'.

If this is not the proper list for questions/help of this sort
would you please direct me to a better forum?

Thank you very much.

Mark Mohrmann
Video Broadcast Technician
Lyndon State College