ypbind failure

I ran into some nasty problem this morning.. I did a "apt-get
dist-upgrade" on my woody installation. Now ypbind is unable to talk
to our NIS server.

I know i should blame myself for running woody on a machine i need to
work with, so thats not the issue.. But where do i get information
about bugs in woody? The bug database seems to only address the stable

Best regards                                    Martin
Martin Budsjö, Dimension Sweden, Mölndalsvägen 85,412 85  GÖTEBORG, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 7502068, Mobile: +46 709 310168, Email:marbud@gbg.dimension.se