Re: Anyone know any sparc kernel tricks?

Hmm, OK.  I'll try test9, and see if that works any better then...
The original reason I was upgrading to 2.4 was that the 2.2.17 that I got
with potato is extremely flakey on the sun4c platform that I have.  Does
anyone have any kernels that work well with the SS2, that don't die after
a day?

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling