howto to configure isdn and X in a sparcstation 10

I'm trying to configure my ss10 but i've got two problems.

I don't know how to configure X.  I've got a cgsix framebuffer and a 17"
monitor.  When I  installed  debian 2.1  with a  friend  it ran  without
problems, but now I don't know how to set it up.

Then I'd like to use the isdn modem  of the sparc. Some time ago I asked
if it was supported and they told  me that it didn't work. Did something
change?

Bye

PS: I'd like to know another thing:  is possible to remap the buttons on
the left of my keyboard? I'd like to add some macro.

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.