jumper seetings

Thanks to all the support here, I am on way to built
my sparc station cluster. I could install, debian, rsh
client, server, mpich on one of the nodes. Now I am
trying to do the client nodes. For several reasons, I
want to do a dd system  copy. But as I put both my
scsi disks in the my system, I get an "init failure,
kernel panic" message. This may be due to jupmer
settings. My sdb disk already has an ext2 and infact I
installed the base system on this also. Can someone
tell me the correct jumper settings or any other
possible solution to this.
thanks
Shandar

P.S.: I am documenting my modest experiences with
sparc station5 and its clusterisation (which went
through a number of problems). I will get that
available once I finish the whole thing