Re: Gnome-Helix binaries for D2.2 USPARC

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 09:12:11AM +1000, Anton Blanchard wrote:

> > has someone built the binaries (or even an installer package) for the
> > gnome-helix release?
>
> I'd be prepared to work on this.
>
> Ben: How is woody? Is the debian sparc unstable autobuilder up and running?

Woody's getting there now. I setup a brand spanking new (read "uses all
the new nifty buildd features") buildd last week, and so far it has pumped
out > 400 builds.

Does helix have an apt accesible source directory? If so, I can probably
setup a chroot just to do autobuilds of it and make the deb's accessible.