esp SCSI Parity...

I finally put my Sparc 10 to good use... everything is working fine except the
Tape and CDRW drives attached to the esp0 on-board controller. It gives parity
errors on everything... it is properly terminated (active termination and term
power on the tape drive) and the hard drives are on another SCSI buss (HME
controller).

I plan on playing with the drive settings to see if that will help but I was
wondering if this was some well know problem I couldn't find by checking Google
and Deja. BTW couldn't find a kernel param to turn parity off the esp driver.

Brian Macy

This mail sent through IMP: www.sunshinecomputing.com