ntp hangs...

Hello,

I have a little minor problem on my Sparc IPC: When the machine tries
to setup the 'ntp' package or if it tries to start 'ntp' when it
boots, it just hangs. This is true for the package in 'frozen' and in
'woody' (well, I didn't check if they were actually different, but if
they are, they both don't work...).

Is anyone out there with the same problem?

Bye,
	Uwe

--
Uwe Muench, Dep. of Physics and Astronomy, 223 Phys. Bldg., Univ. of
Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, MO 65211,    Phone (private): +1-573-442-6504