RE: SMP SS10 freezes hard intermittently

ok, time for some more random guessing.  What CPU modules do you have in
there?  Is this machine stable under Solaris (any version)?  Any other SBUS
cards in there?  What about sound, is DBRI compiled in, and does it work?
(DBRI is EXTREMELY flaky on my SS20).  Hopefully somebody else will have
more guesses, I only have 1 situation where I can crash Linux/X, and that's
about 100% reliable of a crash.  :-(  I just don't do that.  Later,
	Greg