RE: SMP SS10 freezes hard intermittently

Hello-

I've got a CG6.  I had included the other FBs for the sake of ...
completeness (read: figuring out what I had in the box).

>From /var/log/messages:

fb0: cgsix at e.00000000 TEC Rev 4 CPU sparc Rev b [TurboGX]

The only (permanent) change I made to the devices was the addition
of a symlink to /dev/fb0:

lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            3 Jun  9 17:56 /dev/cgsix0 -> fb0
crw--w--w-    1 root     tty       29,   0 May  4 08:32 /dev/fb0

HTH (particularly since I'm the one it will ultimately end up
helping :)

David