Booting Debian from floppies on UltraSparc.

I am trying to install the current frozen distribution, but I wouldn't
mind even older one (assuming dselect and apt-get would work after
that).  Just to start.  I am downloading ISO images right now, but
tomorrow morning PDT, I would like to start installation.  If I could
make it from floppies, I would be happier, though.  I know that Red Hat
is bootable there, but it was from a CD (that's why am I downloading ISO
images - I wouldn't otherwise).

	When I press Stop-A and after I get ok prompt, I can test floppy
which shows it's there and successfuly readable. "boot floppy" doesn't
work, though. The error message says "Can't open disk label package" and
something about "bad magic number".

	I tried to find help on
http://www.debian.org/releases/frozen/sparc/install.en.txt, but that
document isn't very useful.

		Any help would be greatly appreciated.

						Peter.

P.S.: I even tried today version of bootfloppies.