Re: Xsun causes blank screen in potato

Hello,

Mine is on a sparc 5 (with cgsix also), and I got my X server
working by reading:

    http://www.ultralinux.org/faq.html#q_5_12

I _suspect_ that you only need to create those devices[1] and
the link "ln -s /dev/fb0 /dev/cgsix0".

HenSiong

[1] if any of them are missing; you can link /dev/mouse from
    /dev/sunmouse (if you don't want to create /dev/mouse).