Re: FreeS/WAN allergic to egcs64 (SPARC)

Well I got it to stop complaining by simply removing the #includes for
stdio.h, stdlib.h and string.h (the only system headers I saw) and also
removing one function decleration that had a FILE* in it, but that
function didn't exist so it didn't hurt anything.

Right now though, cc1 is stuck in a loop on des_enc.c. Strace doesn't show
any syscalls, but it is taking up about 95% cpu.

Hopefully that isn't a problem with gcc 2.96 CVS.

Ben