Mozilla Milestone 14

First, my apologies if this is a FAQ... but I couldn't find a reference and
I'm not nearly up to speed with Linux at this time.

I am running Kernel image 2.2.1 on an IPX.

I tried installing the Linux/Sparc tarball for Mozilla from

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/release-notes/

As per the readme file on SeaMonkey, I ran the script. Here's what happens.

.//run-mozilla.sh ./mozilla-bin
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/temp/mozilla/package
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/temp/mozilla/package
       SHLIB_PATH=/temp/mozilla/package
          LIBPATH=/temp/mozilla/package
      MOZ_PROGRAM=./mozilla-bin
      MOZ_TOOLKIT=
        moz_debug=0
     moz_debugger=
./mozilla-bin: error in loading shared libraries:
/temp/mozilla/package/libxpcom.so: symbol __rawmemchr, GLIBC_2.1 not
defined in file lib.so.6 with link time reference

Any suggestions as to what I should be doing differently, or what I need to
install first to get by this error?

/* Mike Lieberman                            Mike@NetWright.Net */
/*                         President                            */
/*                       Net Wright LLC                         */
/*                   http://www.netwright.net                   */
/*                 Voice and Fax: 307-857-1053                  */