Appolgies...new sun4c image to test...

Due to a mistake on my part thinking that the resc image generation used
my /boot for the silo boot bins (instead it used the old package on my
local mirror), the last sun4c image I put up for testing was in reality no
different than the ones before. This is for the IPC/IPX problem testing.

Please test the new one, URL is the same, repeated here for convenience:

ftp://marcus.debian.net/pub/debian/resc1440-sun4cdm.bin

Thanks,
  Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '