Re: TFTPbooting potato?

> On Mar 22, ferret@phonewave.net scrawled :

> Would anyone have gotten a working i386->sparc cross-compiler that could
> fairly easily be packaged? If not, I'll look at modifying the m68k
> cross-compiler package in Potato, but last try on that (~4 weeks ago) it
> would not build.

no.  I have tried to get gcc2.95-2 to compile as a 386i --> sparc x-compiler
but it would not build.  If you get the m68k one working, I would love to
hear from you.

compiling on an ELC compared to a dual celery 450 is .... marked.

cya,
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere		||   Do not tempt the daemons
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au 	||  -- Why? Can they hurt me?