sun4c floppy boot images status

Well, I finally got ahold of a sparc 1+ sun4c to test the floppy boot
images, and to my dismay, they worked perfectly (both the sun4c and
sun4cdm). Now, this isn't to say that something isn't wrong, just that I
couldn't reproduce the problems that quite a few others have had.

Question, what did everyone who had problems with the sun4c floppies use to
write the floppy images? I used dd on my i386 linux box. Did others use dd
from other OS's, or perhaps even rawrite under dos/windows?

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '