SPARCbook 3GX

Good morning.

  Just inquiring into the current status of Tadpole's SPARCbook 3GX under
Debian... I will be getting one in the near future and am looking into the
OS to put on it... I'd like to put Linux on it, but I've heard reports of
varying levels of support.

  Does anyone have one of these machines, and what is their level of
success/impression?

  What version should I run? I'm all for giving potato a try..

  Big question is, does X work? I have desires to use AbiWord on it.

  Thanks.

      * * *       Atari 8-bit!  Battlestar: Galactica * Descent * SCSI
      * * *      400/800/XL/XE  Star Raiders * Galaga * SPARCstation LX
  *  *  *  *  * 2600/5200/7800  Star Wars * Voltron * Star Trek * Summer
--Linux/SPARC-Debian-2.1--------------!  ! ! L I N U X ! !  !-----2.2.14--