Bootable sparc potato ??? help needed.

Hurmph,

In my zeal to update the debian-cd scripts for sparc, I first
made changes to the debian-cd script tools/boot/potato/boot-sparc,
so that it would write an  "El Torito" bootable CD .

Well duhh, that was stupid on my part!

After recovering a bit (and taking a handfull of smart pills)
I realized that if one wanted to make a bootable sparc
CD image on an intel host, perhaps I should read up a bit on
silo and intelsilo.

Not being a 'sparc' guy, I'll admit that I am now only partially
confuzed about how to do it. Therefore, I have put the file back
to an original state, as I continue to mull over how to doit.

So..i am looking for help
If you could take a look at the file in the current CVS boot-disks
that gets installed as:

/usr/share/debian-cd/tools/boot/potato/boot-sparc

Perhaps someone might have an idea on how to get it working with
intelsilo.  I think it is close.

Thanx,

--
Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>
"Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with sendmail.cf.