Want some info on what SparcServer1000 is

Hi,

I have been building a cluster with lots of machines mixed together,
almost just for fun, and been installing Slink on
SparcStation 5/10/20 SparcIPX SparcClassic via RARP/TFTP/nfs.

However, I have 3 machines which claim to be SparcServer1000 (and big).
They don't seem to want to boot on SUN4M or SUN4C.
Does anyone have any clue as to what these are and what they want
(for the boot image)?

I tore it apart, and I think they have SuperSparc. It *seems* as if it is
dual SuperSparc SMP, and has 4 500Mb drive.
It's a shame to trash this machine.

Anyone?

dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.
... Long Live Free Software, LIBERTAS OMNI VINCIT.